Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nikki of 50 Cent's The Money & The Power Prepares for the next chapter of her life

Nikki of 50 Cent's The Money & The Power Prepares For The Next Chapter of Her Life
 
Nikki Shallwani* may have been just one of the contestants on the MTV reality show 50 Cent: The Money & The Power, but the 26 year old is definitely not going to let the show be the last big step in her career.
Now that the experience is behind her, she is using every day of her life to show that she is more than just a part of a cast. She is an individual!
"The show was a great experience for me," she says, "but I want to do so much more. People know me now, and I want to use this opportunity to pursue my goals of being a force in radio, television or behind the scenes. I want to do everything!"
Orignally from Sterling Heights, Michigan, Nikki now calls Chicago, IL home and is excited about the opportunities in front of her. "I believe in myself and my abilities," she says with a smile. "With hard work, I know there is nothing that I can't do."
 
Part of her new projects is using her celebrity to support the literacy campaign called The Write Stuff. "I'm glad to see the entertainment industry embracing the idea of glorifying a person's intellect and not just one's exterior., Nikki explains. "It will be a refreshing show needed in today's society." 
 
To keep updated on where you will see Nikki Shallwani next, visit her online at www.myspace.com/nikkishall.
 For interviews, appearances or other bookings, contact Cyrus A. Webb at cawebb4@juno.com or 601.896.5616.
 
*     The first interview Nikki Shallwani gave was to Conversations LIVE! Radio just days before her MTV realitys show began. To hear the podcast of the interview visit this link: 

No comments:

Another Shadow Play Entertainment Production

Free Web Counter
Serving Readers and Authors since Nov. 15, 2006